Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Running of the Reindeer?



Yup - you read it right...the first annual Running of the Reindeer came upon Anchortown last Sunday - Pamplona style!! It seems to have been a huge hit - over 1000 people showed to watch and run. I wish I could have been there, but I am soaking up the sun in Golden Colorado. Hope you enjoy the pictures and then link to the videos posted on the Anchorage Daily News homepage (look for "Running of the Reindeer"). There are a few videos there, and some of them even have Dan in them as well! Check it - www.adn.com.


Who are these two handsome runners? Shouldn't they be in Spain?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed so much being out of town for a couple of weeks (but not in sunny places). It's awesome Alex and Dan did this event. I couldn't believe Rob and my brothers weren't interested!

sue, mike, james & jack said...

Too cool!

Nephew Jack chose the Running of the Reindeer as a current event to report on in his 5th grade english class.

Go Uncle Dan!