Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Pre-natal massage...what a great concept! It was something I had been intending to do for a LONG time...but not something I actually ever thought I would do. When my midwife 'gave me permission' to get a massage, I went right out and booked it on the same day! And then yesterday I got it - absolutely brilliant. It didn't feel super great right after yesterday but I can tell a huge difference today in my muscles and less swelling...it's nice to be able to use my right hand again (aka my 'club hand' as I've been calling it, since it seems to just be good for clubbing things when swollen).

So no photos this week...again, since I have finally just now found some time to blog. Maybe I will get home tonight and have a great surprise waiting for me - a finished living room! I can dream...the contractors are supposed to be done tonight and we are supposed to get the blinds early next week, so I will just keep going with the hope that this is the case. If I get home and find otherwise, our contractors are going to have one hopping, very pregnant, mad woman on their hands at 8 am tomorrow morning. At least the sun is shining on me right now :)

1 comment:

The Yancey Family said...

More more more massages! You deserve it! We can't wait to see picts of the house and little baby W's room!